Updated with S4 outfit!
S5 WHOOP WHOOP!! o/ Moved timeline, relationships and inventory to Records doc
If you want to RP with her feel free to note/comment/skype me. I'm also wandering around chat as well so you can tab me over there!
Records | Refs (coming soonnnn)
Name: Lucis Nocturna Ciel Abenroth Light of the Night Sky; Dusk (aka stars yo)
Age: 18 (wow my child has grown...)
Birthday: 8th August
Height: 170cm (5'6")
Hailing from the trading hub of Levinore, Lucis is the only daughter of the head of a large trading business. Her parents cherished Lucis as she was the only child that survived her mother's weak womb. From a young age, she was locked in her room and was taught the secrets to business and all the social etiquette. She grew up to be a lonely girl, wishing for the freedom of the outside world that she'd only visit during dinner balls. She saw the children playing outside, she got jealous and wished that she was never the daughter of some business. She turned her face away from reality and drowned in the books of her vast library at home.
This was when she discovered a hidden part of the library that stored a collection of magic tomes.
She was later discovered by her mother and she secretly began to learn magic with her. It turns out that her mother's side was a family of healers but had to keep their channelling abilities silent in order to seal the marriage deal. It was also around this time that her relationship between her father became strained as he began caring for the future of his business than the future of the daughter he once cherished so much. Lucis had even less time to practise magic but she never stopped.
She was secretly gifted with spell tomes from her mother's family for her birthdays, all the while leaving her father in the dark. Lucis knew how much he hated magic but she never dared ask the reasons, but it wasn't like she had the time any more. By day, she acted like the daughter he always wanted but by night she would secretly practise channelling Eden.
Time passed and it was about time for her to inherit the company.
By 16, she had mastered all the tactics and tricks to keep business flowing but she didn't want that. She approached her father before she was to inherit and spoke to him about the magic academy that her mother had attended when she was young. It wasn't surprising that he had objected and a part of Lucis knew that he wouldn't change his mind so she hatched up a plan to escape the household and travel to the Academy.
Her mother, worried for her safety, gifted her with a charm and a special tome for luck and so, in the early morning fog, Lucis set off to Port Castellia to board the next ship to her future.
- ✶ Light/Holy Eden
- ▷ Weak defence
- ▷ Healing visible wounds
- ▷ Relieving pain
- ✶ Dark Eden
- ▷ She can fashion 'blades' out of Dark Eden. The more she creates the more unstable they become.
- ✶ Other Arts
- ▷ Throwing daggers
Skills acquired during AoH:
- ✶ Light/Holy Eden
- ▷ Perception (S4 Light)
- ✶ Dark Eden
- ▷ Shadow Materialisation (S3 Dark)
- ▷ Shadow Cloak (S4 Dark)
- ✶ Other Arts
- ▷ Magic puppet making (S3 Puppetry)
- ▷ Chain and Dagger skills (S3 Exam)
✶ Polite: Composed and refined, she has an almost regal aura around her.
✶ Mother Duck: Caring and kind, she would never turn down a plea for help.
✶ Empathic: Coming to the academy has made Lucis be more aware of her surroundings and the people around her. She tries to understand the situations she's faced with and will try her best to solve it.
✶ Suppressed Fire: Having grown up in such a rigid household, Lucis longed to express herself in the way she always wanted to in front of people. She wanted to be 'free' like the other students but something at the back of her mind always stops her before she does.
A girl with a fiery personality, stubborn and will fight to the very end. She's determined not to look back. She's already lost too much to go back, and things like that will never come back.
✶ Eloquent Violence: Grace never left Lucis after she went to the academy but when provoked she's not afraid to bare her fangs.
✶ Curious: Her home wasn't as eclectic as her tastes were, so she gets very interested when she see something she's never seen before.
+ Helping people: If someone is in need of help, she'll be there.
+ Learning about new things: She always wanted to explore the world and she believes that there is more to life than just studying and memorising lines.
+ Reading: It was the only thing to pass her time back at home.
+ Shopping: Mostly trinkets and items that she fancies or that she wants to send home to her mother.
- Being organised: A lesson that was drilled into little Lucis' head: You'll never succeed if you don't organise yourself.
- Mess: Her home was always neat and tidy, she had this unrealistic idea that all homes were just like her's until she first set out for the Academy she saw the varying degrees of 'uniqueness' in rooms. Still, she cannot stand mess and likes everything neat and tidy.
- Being spoilt: When she was a child, before her father became distant, Lucis' parents would always buy her gifts. At first, she was overjoyed but soon she felt out of place as she noticed how her parents would only buy exclusively for her.
- Being lectured upon: She isn't the type to stand still when someone is lecturing her. She believes she knows her own faults and can fix them herself. (no life lessons talk for Lucis lol)
+ Channelling Eden: Mainly holy eden but she has become more adept during her time at AoH
+ Always motivated: Even when her plan has failed, she will keep fighting onwards.
+ Analysing: Her curiosity has its positive sides, sometimes she sees things that'd take a keen eye to notice.
- Easily frustrated: Despite her motivation, she has times where she's just taken it a tad too far and when you go too high, you're bound to drop real fast...
- Self-sacrifice: She won't hesitate to jump between an attack.
- Envy: Lucis has always watched the other students jealous of the 'freedom' they have.
✶ S3 outfit: i130.photobucket.com/albums/p2…
✶ S4 outfit: sta.sh/012jxvhy1xdl
✶ The reason she joined the academy was not just to advance her skills in magic but ultimately to run away from her father. She still loves him dearly but can't bear to see him with his mind set on the path of her inheritance.
✶ Her birthmark spans the width of her back and up her arms (to her elbows), she prefers to hide them since the look like scars.
✶ Yes, that's her natural hair colour....